Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Fabulous Free E-Book on How to Use Herbs!

My husband has been drinking water kefir lemonade faster than my grains can make it, so I had to order more. I stumbled across this local company that sells organic herbs, teas, culture starters, etc, at great prices. When I placed my order and signed up for their newsletter, I received a FABULOUS free e-book on how to use herbs. I highly recommend it. It gives great instructions on how to easily make herbal teas, tinctures, infusions, syrups, compresses, etc. If you have any interest in using herbs for healthy living, you should really check it out: Savvy Teas and Herbs.


(and in case you were wondering, I'm not getting any compensation for this recommendation. I just thought they had great prices and a great e-book and hope that it might be a helpful resource for you :)

0 comments: