Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October Meal Plan

September was super busy and totally got away from me and I didn't even make a single meal plan! Ack! I was definitely scrounging for meals, not trying out new recipes, and thankful for what I had in the freezer. So I was determined to get October's meal plan done before the month actually began. And I have to say that I am super excited about adding in all my favorite soups and fall recipes!!!! (And many thanks to Pinterest for filling my head with a ridiculous number of new recipes I want to try!)

Tomato Basil soup and the Best Grilled Cheese Ever
Beef stew

Week 3:
Hamburgers
Tangy Pineapple Dump Chicken (new recipe I made up)

Week 4:
Hotdogs
Cheesy Potato Soup (yes, it is on the meal plan twice because it is just that good!)

Week 5:
Shepherds Pie
at a wedding all weekend; won't have to cook for 2 days!

1 comments:

Casa Cannon said...

I just tried to leave you a comment, but I think for some reason, it did not let me! So sorry if this is a repeat! Anyway, I just stumbled across your site yesterday, and I can't put it down! I am dying to get organized in the kitchen and get my act together! I work, a gazillion hours a week, no kids, but am just busy, so we live on salad, raw veggies and boring baked chicken mostly, except for whatever processed sugar I'm into at the moment (currently candy corn).. I have got to get a new system so we can have some actual nice and hot, substantive healthy meals! I am going to try out your system.. and I need to find a way to save some money too! Anyway, love your site! :)