Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pumpkin Pie Fudge

I hope someone else enjoys pumpkin as much as I do, because I keep finding yummy recipes that I just have to post so I won't lose them :) I'm always looking for holiday goodies that are different from the norm and was excited to stumble across this recipe for yummy pumpkin fudge!

Ingredients:

3 cups sugar

¾ cup unsalted butter, melted

2/3 cup evaporated milk

1 cup canned pumpkin puree

2 tbsp. corn syrup

2 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice

9 oz. white chocolate, chopped

7 oz. jar marshmallow crème

1 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted

1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions:

Stir together first six ingredients in a 3 ½ - quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft-ball stage).

Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased aluminum foil-lined 8-inch square pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I just found your blog from the cookie link. I love pumpkin and will have to try this fudge.

Your kiddos are super cute too!

Kandi said...

found this from Kelly's blog...I make a similar pumpkin fudge so was interested...mine has chopped pecans though and I LOVE walnuts so am going to try this instead this year. Thanks!