Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mom's Taco Bake

My mom started making this frequently whenever my brother came home to visit because he liked it so much. Its very easy, and yummy, too! I only put the chips on top, though, because my husband is very particular about his chips and does not want them getting soggy!

Ingredients:

1 tube of crescent rolls
2 cups (divided) corn chips
1 ½ lb. ground beef
1 can tomato sauce
1 envelope taco seasoning
1 cup sour cream
1 cup shredded mexican cheese

Directions: Unroll crescent rolls into 9×13 inch greased dish, seal seams by pressing together
Sprinkle with 1 cup corn chips
Brown beef, drain, stir in tomato sauce and taco seasoning
Bring to boil, simmer about 5 minutes
Spoon over chips
Add sour cream, cheese & chips
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes


1 comments:

Peggy said...

This turned out really good! thank you for the recipe it was fast and easy! I adjusted it to use what i had on hand, it was great. I posted your recipe on my blog I hope you don't mind.