Thursday, October 2, 2008

Easiest Better Than Anything Cake

If you are looking for a no-fail, super easy, utterly rich and delicious cake, here it is :) I only make this cake when I am taking it to a party or potluck or I will make myself sick eating so much of it. It is chocolate gooeyness at it best! :)

Ingredients:

Chocolate or German chocolate cake mix

1 can sweetened condensed milk

Caramel and/or chocolate ice cream topping

I carton cool whip

4 butter finger bars or other favorite candy bars

Directions: Bake cake in 9x13 pan according to directions. Poke holes in cake with a straw or fork. Pour condensed milk and caramel and chocolate sauces over top while cake is still warm. Use about ¾ of each bottle. Wait til cake cools. Spread cool whip on top. Crumble candy bars on top.

This post is part of Kelly's SUYL desserts!

0 comments: