Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ranch Potato Wedges

My husband likes anything Ranch flavored and these are super easy to make! We like a little more flavor, so we use a little more Ranch seasoning :)
Ingredients:
4 medium potatoes
2 tsp olive oil
1 - 2 TBSP ranch seasoning

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Slice the potatoes into wedges, typically I get 8 per potato, unless it’s quite large. Toss the wedges in a bowl with the olive oil and ranch seasoning. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, turn the wedges, and bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes.

Recipe from Tammy's Blog

2 comments:

Chantry said...

I am loving this blog!! Thanks so much for posting these yummy recipes - I am gonna try and use a new one each week, to add to my list. We typically get in the "rut" of eating the same meals over and over!!

I just printed the recipe for the Harvest Loaf - I am going to freeze some so that when the baby comes I will have something yummy and homemade to snack on!!

Thanks for taking the time to do all of this!

Lauren said...

we had these for dinner tonight with some potatoes out of the garden - yum!